Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning Services is a 1987-established and trusted steam cleaning company based in Auckland. We service residential and commercial properties in all the surrounding areas of South Auckland, North Shore, Eastern Bays, West Auckland and Hibiscus Coast.
Our services include steam carpet cleaning, upholstery, curtain, rug and mat, mattress, tile and grout, car, and pressure cleaning.
The highest suction power allows less water and residue to remain in your carpets at the end of a job. In addition to carpet cleaning in Auckland, they offer Disinfecting Clean, Mold Clean Up, Pet Odour Removal, Couch Cleaning, Stain Removal, Mattress Cleaner, and Bed Bug Wet Carpet Drying, Flea Control, Car Upholstery Cleaners, Pest Control, Rug Cleaning and Dust Mites Control.
Carpet Cleaning Services
Our premium Carpet Cleaning Service also has a convenient online system to request a quote for your upholstery or carpet cleaning services. The approach is different. They offer the best value for carpet cleaning services. With selection and charge, fair prices and indeed give a 100% Guarantee. Experts will spend as much time as needed to clean your carpets, upholstery, rug, tile, or car to your satisfaction.
The principles of carpet cleaning in the IICRC S100 Standard for Professional Carpet Cleaning
The laws of carpet cleaning to explain :
- Dry Soil Removal – thorough vacuuming using an upright vacuum with brush agitation and a high-efficiency hepper filter bag or a final filter to remove up to 99% of particles at 1 micron
- Soil Suspension – This involves the application of correctly specified solutions and mixed agents to separate soil from fibres.
There are four fundamentals involved in soil suspension, such as:
- Application of preconditioning carpet cleaner products.
- Heated 80° Celsius hot steam to speed chemical reactions.
- Agitation for product distribution.
- Dwell time so that product reactions before soil extraction. Thus, it makes the basics of soil suspension.
- Soil Extraction – Any type must physically remove soils to be successful. Soil removal takes place with absorption, wet vacuuming and rinsing. The most popular method for soil removal among professionals is hot water extraction. It is also the best type for a bigger truck mount unit.
- Grooming – Grooming has little to do with physical soil removal; as needed, avoid torsion and matting, distribute topical treatments, such as stain protectors, correctly and to, and an actual carpet cleaning appearance.
- Drying – Damp carpet re-soils rapidly, creates fall problems and can grow germs and odour.
Why Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland
Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland goes beyond simply cleaning your carpets. Commercial and Residential requirements, including:
- Carpets steam cleaners and Dry Carpeting cleaners
- Lounge and Upholstery cleaners
- Mattress cleaners
- Rug cleaners
- Leather cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Water / Flood Damage
- Carpets and Fabric protection
- Car/Boat and Plane cleaners
- Blind and Curtain clean
- 24 HR Flood/Water damage service
If you are looking for an Honest, Reliable and Certified company, Call Now at 09 377 9044 for the Cleanest Carpets Ever!
Strive to ensure you receive the highest level of cleaning and service you’ve ever had before. Above all, we don’t cut corners; We Clean Them! Certified professional and insured Auckland-based carpet cleaning company that delivers what you want and expects from your carpet cleaner. It is respected for professionalism, quality, commitment to service, and affordable rates. Indeed, the Best results! Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning Auckland only use the most advanced high-powered Truck Mounted equipment with safe and non-toxic chemicals.
Eight reasons why you should call Auckland Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning
- Guaranteed result. In other words, if you are unsatisfied, we will re-clean your carpets For Free.
- All chemicals are non-toxic; in other words, they are safe for babies and pets.
- Experts are thoroughly Trained, Certified and Insured.
- We use High Powered Truck Mounted Equipment.
- Carpets are dry in approx 2 hours, Not 2 Days.
- Accurate upfront pricing.
- Offer both steam and dry cleaners.
- 24-7 service for Flood and Water damage.
Auckland Steam n Dry is Auckland’s #1 choice for all professional carpet cleaning needs. If your problem involves:
- Stain removal
- Flood/Water damage
- or to freshen up your carpets on Residential, Commercial, or Industrial premises
In Truth, To Help! Above all, we recommend that you have your carpets cleaned regularly. However, the frequency of steam cleaning depends upon its traffic. High-traffic areas such as living rooms, hallways, and commercial regions will benefit from our services and help ensure a cleaner and healthier atmosphere.
Experienced, Researched and written by Graeme Stephens. An IICRC master restoration technician in 2001, with over 32 years of meth, mould, and odour disinfecting cleaning services experience.
Last Updated: 13/02/2023
Manukau, Howick, Pakuranga, East Auckland, West Auckland, North Shore Auckland, Eastern Bays, Eastern Suburbs, Western Suburbs, Manukau City, Waitakere City, Cbd, North Shore, Shore, Waitakere, East Tamaki, Otara, Dannemora, Otahuhu, Onehunga, Papatoetoe, Pukekohe, Papakura, Mangere, Manurewa, Parnel, City, Hernebay, Ponsonby, Rodney District, Albany, Nth Shore, Auckland Cbd, Manukau CityBotany, Panmure, Ellerslie, Mt Wellington, Penrose, Greenlane, Remuera, Newmarket, Epsom, Mt Roskill, Mt Albert, Manurewa, Botany, Pt Chev, New Lynn, Henderson, South Auckland, Te Atatu South, Te Atatu Penisula, Auckland City, North Shore, Glendene, Glen Eden, Titirangi, Massey, Greenhieth, West Habour, Hobsonville, Orewa, Brownsbay, North Shore, Glenfield, Birkdale, Birkenhead, Takapuna, North Habour, as well as North Auckland, Devonport, Milford, East Coast Bays, Hibiscus Coast, Whangaparaoa